After getting in contact with the director at the surgicenter, I was able to present my case for G's tubes and the bill we received asking for more payment. She then went on to tell me that she had already spoken with the finance lady whom I had spoken with the week prior and she agreed with my argument and had agreed to drop the charges..."did you not get a call from Cheryl?" Well, no, I would not be bothering you with my story. "She said that she tried to call you but she doesn't leave messages and the number comes up as unknown on caller ID." Well, there you go. I'm only very mildly mocking because I am very grateful for them absorbing the $300.
I was at Wal-mart the other day, and I guess I exude egg-savvy. A middle-aged lady walks up to me in the frozen foods isle (not close to the eggs) and asks, "which part of the egg is the yolk? Is it the white or yellow part?" I was at a loss for a second before I stammered, "..thththe yellow". I should have just said white. Can you imagine how screwed up that recipe she's making will turn out?
BNK
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment