I didn't send out any invites or emails to share our big news (a blog, not a baby), and I already have a comment! Thanks Camila! My husband is sitting next to me and he asks "you're already posting again?" as if I don't have a plethora of ideas to discuss. I won't be the obnoxious daily poster, I really don't have that many ideas.
Two things that are awesome (besides the title of this post)...1) Blue Bell peppermint ice cream, and 2) Hastings. I've got a new addiction of buying books at Goodwill for $0.70 to $1 and then selling them to Hastings for almost 3 times as much (cash...they give you even more in credit). So family, you know where Christmas gifts are coming from!
Eric is red as a beet! Who needs sunscreen in November, right?
BNK
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Eric do not stifle Brooke's genius! Her blogging public awaits!! I found your blog b/c you commented on mine and I didn't know who it was (your profile name said "About Us" and I clicked on it to see who it was and it took me to your blog! I'm glad it's new. I thought you had a secret blog for a long time and I was just finding out about it.
ReplyDelete