Friday, December 11, 2009

Our printer is broken.

Brooke told me our printer was broken. I turned it on, and instead of making all the normal friendly sounds, all of the lights started flashing simultaneously as if screaming for help. The printer was dead.

I started shopping online for a new printer this morning. I'm a little on the frugal side, so after looking at the prices I decided to take another look at our printer. Maybe it could be saved.

What I found:



That red wooden ball is not standard equipment and appears to be what the printer was so upset about - but we are back on good terms now. For some reason I expect this may not be the last thing I find in there.

ek

2 comments:

  1. A little on the frugal side? I'm impressed at your I.T. Department skills. My hat is off to Graham, and it will be fun to see what is in the printer next time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, one time at school I called our IT person b/c my printer was broken. She came out to fix it, and she found a fun sized snickers bar in it. So, I feel your pain :).

    ReplyDelete