BNK
Friday, October 22, 2010
Colorado Trip
The babies and I took a trip up to Colorado to see my parents, aunt and uncle and grandma. Yes, I drove by myself, and no, I will not do that again for a while. On the drive back, we stopped at Braums in Canyon (one of the reasons I go and come back from Colorado). Along with being unable to order at the counter because of Neely's screaming, having the sweet employee take my order at the table, bring me my food, fill my water cup, refill my water cup after Graham spilled it all over the table onto my wallet, bring me a scoop of ice cream, and Neely spitting up all over my shoulder without a burp cloth in sight, it made for icing on the cake...the cake being the speeding ticket I received 2 hours earlier.
She is so blasted cute! And a chunky monkey. Tante is holding her. I would include a picture of Tante, but I don't have one with her eyes open. She has an aversion to flashes.
Making a cake with Chocpaw and Mormor. G's saying "cheese" if you can't tell.
Grandma and her first great-granddaughter.
Four generations! I don't know if you can see it due to the size of the photo, but there is a little old lady peeking through the door. Grandma lives in a memory care unit of an assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, and the residents roam as they please.
My pretty cousin Marlee. Graham is quite smitten with her.
Graham loves to "hep mama" carry Neely's car seat when we go into stores. He also likes to do anything that Daddy is doing. I've been pumping to let Eric do a feeding and Graham, of course, wants to "hep".
Mimicking Daddy. He also likes to do yoga poses.
And, more entertainment. I got all this at CVS today for $20.01. The Oral-B toothbrush alone retails for $33 there, although, who really pays retail.
BNK
BNK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, Brooke! You are so brave to do a road trip with two babies by yourself. But I have to admit, I'd probably have done it too for some Braum's ice cream. I miss Braum's so much! I'm glad you got to take her home for a visit with everyone. She is so precious! I'm thinking she looks more like you? Am I right? I know Graham is a big helper. Deacon just told me he wants to feed Shepherd his cereal. Really? I'm just not into that idea. However, I let Anabelle help all the time. Take care of yourself! I still need to answer your last FB message!
ReplyDelete