I'm an almond fan. Haven't always been, but the past few months we've been buying bulk roasted unsalted almonds from our new supermarket (SunHarvest-it's like a rinky dinky Whole Foods). There have been stretches of years where I probably did not eat a single almond, to now eating them everyday. I have this sore spot on the tip of my tongue from trying to get the pieces out of the crevices in my molars.
I don't have that much else to say. The title of this post was just a way to try to think of something else besides potty training. Every means of conversation I had with Eric today while he was at work (gtalk, text and phone) was about pee pee and poo poo. We have passed that inappropriate dinner conversation point. And I am about to pass that awkward conversation level with you...if you keep reading.
Some potty training anecdotes today.
1. I went into G's room this morning to wake him up. His first words to me were "uh oh". Yes, it was uh oh.
2. We (meaning he, but it's quite a group effort at this point) successfully went pee in a public toilet today. Twice. He kept saying "fa, fa" while on the potty. Don't worry Graham, I won't let you fall in.
3. Today marks the day of pooping in the potty. He has gotten it. And anytime he needs to fart, we have to go sit on the toilet. And he has to check if anything ended up in the toilet. If not, well, push harder. Check again...and repeat.
4. He can differentiate big poops and "whittle" ones, without even checking.
Good night and happy crapping!
BNK
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment